Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Chub Revisited

Since my post about building the Chub seems to be the most popular one on my blog -- it has 900+ views, 200 more than the nearest other topic -- I figured Id take a look at more of the ways people have been customizing this frame.

Wilson Industries Chub Company by Carbonbass.  Hes actually added knees to the design!

"Purity" Ijad Chub by True Mortality.  This one has a great use of color.

ST-07 SLC "Fat Snake" by MittenNinja.  A change of the feet and a slight reskin really changes the look of this Chub mod.

ST-07 Xyston Custom by XGundam05.  I really like that shield.

ST07 Chub, X Variant by Ced23Ric.  Look at those rocket launchers!

ST-19 "Reaver" by LowestFormOfWit.  A great use of color really sets this pair apart.

Aqua Chub by gatlinggouf927.  Look at those Trans-Green pieces!

ST-XO "Pizazz" by LowestFormOfWit.  A great use of Friends parts to make this Chub.

31st Orion Militia Salvaged Chubs by MittenNinja.  Another good looking set of Chubs by MittenNinja.

"Ares" by KyanosMoros.  A lot of Gundam influence here.

The Black Comet by me.  Hey, you cant expect me to pass up an opportunity to toot my own horn!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment